Care

 

Here are some tips to help you enjoy your candles / wax melts safely :)

 

CANDLE CARE
  • Remove packaging, label, ribbon before lighting
  • Place your candle on a stable heat resistant surface to avoid melting wax damaging surfaces
  • Never burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
  • Always trim the wick to about 8mm, prior to burning
  • Place in a well ventilated space when lit
  • Never leave your burning candle unattended
  • Store your candles in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
  • Keep away from flammable materials, children and pets
  • Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
  • Only burn on a heat resistant surface
 
WAX MELT CARE
  • Do Not add water to hot wax as it can be dangerous.
  • Hot wax can cause burns to the skin so be very careful.
  • Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.
  • Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.
  • Ensure your burner is not placed near drafts but in a well ventilated area.
  • Do Not leave unattended while in operation.
  • Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use.
  • Wax melts contain dye so Avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
  • Do Not transport an oil burner while in use as melted wax can spill and cause burns.
  • Take care extinguishing your tea lights.
  • Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children
  • Wax melts do not evaporate.
  • Wax melts will eventually lose its scent and then the wax melt should be discarded.
  • Do not pour melted wax into the drain.

 

If you have any queries, please contact us at pastelpalettecandle@gmail.com