Here are some tips to help you enjoy your candles / wax melts safely :)
- Remove packaging, label, ribbon before lighting
- Place your candle on a stable heat resistant surface to avoid melting wax damaging surfaces
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
- Always trim the wick to about 8mm, prior to burning
- Place in a well ventilated space when lit
- Never leave your burning candle unattended
- Store your candles in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from flammable materials, children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Only burn on a heat resistant surface
WAX MELT CARE
- Do Not add water to hot wax as it can be dangerous.
- Hot wax can cause burns to the skin so be very careful.
- Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your burner is not placed near drafts but in a well ventilated area.
- Do Not leave unattended while in operation.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use.
- Wax melts contain dye so Avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
- Do Not transport an oil burner while in use as melted wax can spill and cause burns.
- Take care extinguishing your tea lights.
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children
- Wax melts do not evaporate.
- Wax melts will eventually lose its scent and then the wax melt should be discarded.
- Do not pour melted wax into the drain.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com